Re: [K12OSN] proposal template help

basically just wanted anything to help me..... slideshows used andouts
whatever. extra points and things people are using to help convince people.
iwant to be prepared so they really dont have any excuse to stay with windows.

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:03:21 -0500, Gnu Improved Media wrote

<nick digitalnick dyndns org> wrote:

> > > Im trying to swith a district to linux from a win 2k ad setup and im
trying to
> > > puttogether a proposal any help or pre used proposals i can go off of
woud be
> > > greatly appriciated. thanks
> >
> >     Good luck; I already posted that request here, and got no response.
I suppose that most folks got converted by working from the inside...I'm not
sure how we're gonna go about it, but it should be soon.