[K12OSN] default firewall restarts automatically

Title: default firewall restarts automatically

i have an up-to-date k12ltsp 3.0 installation.  the other day i installed a third network card with a static ip to run a webserver (apache).   the webserver works fine however my problem is that windows clients in the lab have lost their internet connection as well as access to samba. i attempted to shut down the default firewall from webadmin but it restarts automatically.  our server is behind an existing firewall so i do not require the default firewall.  any suggestions?

perry mathias, total education/ vsb, vancouver