Re: [K12OSN] screensavers

Caleb Wagnon wrote:
How can I turn off all screensavers by default?

I need to know this also. Since screensavers suck bandwidth drastically on X terminals, shouln't the default be either no screensavers or just screen blanking?

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator