[K12OSN] Backup Servers?

Does anyone know.. is there anyway to put 2 LTS on a network?
I'm interested in having a backup since a crucial part of our daily
workings is done on these Linux Terminals and in the event of a hard
ware failure I'd like to have a roll-back.   Any ideas on this?   I
assume if I put 2 on the same network they will fight and nasty things
will happen?

--
Matt Hoppes
ChiliTech Internet Solutions