Re: [K12OSN] proposal template help

Nick-
I don't know if it's of any use to you, but on my personal webpage,
http://petre.maltzen.net, I've got links to a half-dozen or so articles about
places, including some schools, that have implemented LTSP.  It's a bit
dated, and it's not a slick looking webpage (because I mostly just use it for
testing ideas).  But you could print them out, say, and give them to your
audience and say, "See, here are other places happily doing LTSP."  While
you're at it, get a copy of Robin Miller's follow-up piece on Largo, FL,
which was published in Dec. 2002, in which the folks from Largo point out
that their IT budget is less than half of most cities because they use thin
clients.  (Strictly speaking, Largo isn't using LTSP, but they're employing
the same mechanisms that they just built themselves.   But what you're trying
to do is convince the school to go to thin clients, whether you'd roll your
own or use LTSP, so the Largo info is still relevant.)

Petre