RE: [K12OSN] target audience

For anyone interested in writing them, here are some contact
addresses (gathered from the web):

The Learning Company - products include the following series:
	Reader Rabbit
	Arthur (the Aardvark)
	Carmen Sandiego
	Zoombinies (which I think are better than they sound)
	<http://www.learningcompanyschool.com/>

	<SchoolCustomerService riverdeep net>
	or call 800-825-4420, M-F 5:00am - 5:00pm (PST)

Sunburst.com is the site for K-12 products by Knowledge
Adventure (the part of Vivendi Universal Games who makes the
Jumpstart series). I found the following contact information:

	<http://www.sunburst.com/>

	For general inquires you may contact our customer service
	staff at 1-800-321-7511 or through email at
	service nysunburst com

	For district purchase inquires please contact one of the
	sales representatives below.

	Karen Butterfield
	NE Regional Account Exec. (for CT, DE, KT, MD, MA, ME,
	NH, NJ, RI, NY (except NYCity), PA, VT, WV)
		e-mail: karen_butterfield nysunburst com
		Phone: 800-338-3457 x 2159
		Fax: 914-747-4419

	Florence Loia (All states other than those listed above.)
		e-mail: florence_loia nysunburst com
		Phone: 800-338-3457 x 2115
		Fax: 914-747-4419

--