[K12OSN] mozilla mail crash

Hello,

I'm evaluating k12ltsp for an office environment, and am currently running only
one client off a Netfinity 4500 933, 2 GIG, 2x36GB SCSI.

For the second time in a week, I've come into the office fired up Mozilla,
launched Mozilla mail, and had the process freeze up. That is, in system
monitor, Mozilla is using 90+ percent of CPU and showing no sign of stopping.

One difference in the two instances -- the first time the freeze would occur as
soon as I launched Mozilla -- this time I can log in (IMAP password) and read
mail, but as soon as I try to Reply, Forward, Compose, whatever, it freezes.

Last time I deleted all the Mozilla files in /home/MyUserName and started over,
and it worked for a few days, but now I'm back in the same boat.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, have you fixed it?

Thanks.

Robert

Robert Harrelson
Inside Washington Publishers