[K12OSN] Linking Servers?

my school is looking at LTSP as a possible upgrade path for our network.  One of the problems we are having is with scaliblity.  We need to be able to support 2-3 hundred  active users online and any one time.   Is this possible? If so how? Is there a way to cluster LTSP? any help you can provide would be a real big help. Thanks, Steve.