Re: [K12OSN] proposal template help

Steve Wright wrote:

> Eric Harrison wrote:
>
> >We *really* should setup a repository of presentations, articles, etc...
> >

> I have been thinking the same wrt documentation.
>
> What if we had an HTML Document or set of docments distributed with
> K12LTSP what referenced *all* documentation, presentations, etc, ad nauseum.

Or what if this were rolled into a K12LTSP-proposal-HOWTO?  I guess it
would be similar to the linux advocacy HOWTO, except that it would
contain various strategies for getting a K12LTSP green light in a K12
environment.

jthomas bittware com  http://www.bittware.com          (703) 779-7770
Nothing is ever so bad that it can't get worse. - Calvin