Re: [K12OSN] (repository) WAS:proposal template help

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 11:17 AM, Shawn Powers wrote:
4) The above will allow us to slowly migrate into linux. There are a few gotchas... Our secretaries have MacSchool on their computers, and need windows for some state programs. (Immunization records, and some others) So they might get stuck with 2 machines on their desks for a while.
Why not use VNC to remote connect to a Mac running MacSchool or use VNC to connect to a windows box for the state software? VNC is totally free and I use it to admin Win2k boxes at my home from my mac at school. I run 10.2 right now, but I was able to run a vnc server and a client in 10.1. I don't know about 9 though, as I've had my mac less than a year.

Just a thought,
Paul Vittorino