Re: [K12OSN] proposal template help

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 10:44 AM, Steve Wright wrote:

Eric Harrison wrote:

We *really* should setup a repository of presentations, articles, etc...

I have been thinking the same wrt documentation.

What if we had an HTML Document or set of docments distributed with K12LTSP what referenced *all* documentation, presentations, etc, ad nauseum.

It would not be hard to keep this updated on our systems if it were packaged as an RPM and kept current through the usual 'update' channels, vis FTP or wget it manually, or with apt-get..
What about CVS? I don't know how hard it is to set up, but I know that I currently only have to issue one command to stay updated with an open source IM client that I run. Or rsync?

Paul Vittorino