[K12OSN] Creative AWE64 Sound - which modules?

Dear List Members,

Does anyone know which SMODULES to insert in the lts.conf for a PCI
AWE64 sound card?

The very few docs I've found appear to deal with ISA PnP cards, and the
suggested configs produce "device not found", even when omitting the io,
irq & dma settings.

I know the server is OK, because sound emerges from other clients. I
know the card is working because KNOPPIX configures it OK (using
awe_wave.o).

But no combination of sb.o, sb_lib.o, uart401.o and/or awe_wave.o seem
to work when booting this client from the K12LTSP 3.0 server.

Any suggestions are most welcome. (Except a different card!)

Thanks,

John Ingleby