Re: [K12OSN] Linux at our school

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 6:23 PM
Subject: [K12OSN] Linux at our school

I am investigating the possibility of a Linux deployment in our small k-8 school. I know almost nothing about the product except what I've been able to learn over the last 2 days. I have a copy of Mandrake 9.0 installed on a machine at home (along with xp Pro) and a copy of Knoppix that I've looked at on my ThinkPad.

Now I see the possibility of the thin client solution on your site. I wonder, is it possible to take a look at this solution w/o building up a specialized machine?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Jeff Pearson