Re: [K12OSN] Access?

Hi Matt,

I remember reading something on this list a while ago about getting an
MS Access look alike in Open Office by using the ODBC driver and MySql.

Apparently there is a How-To, but I can't remember the link.

I've got the PDF somewhere, but can't lay my hands on it quickly. Let me
know if you can't find it and I'll search my CD's.

Cheers,
Bert