Re: [K12OSN] configure Trident Video Card

Hi all,

I've got a TVGA9000 that won't work either.

XF86_SVGA doesn't have the correct modelines from what I've seen.

Auto won't detect either.

The server I'm working on is using K12LTSP v2.0 with Win4Lin NSSE 1.0
right now so it definitely isn't the latest build. Win4Lin is the big
gothcha on this machine, can't afford to break that.

If anyone has a fix for the TVGA9000 that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Bert