Re: [K12OSN] Onboard S3 Trio64V+

Hi Eric,

I had a similar problem about a year ago with an IBM that had an onboard
64V+, that was on the current version of K12LTSP at that time (v2.0 ?).

It was totally unusable, because the scren kept getting these streaks
across it when the mouse moved.

I haven't pursued this any further, kept that machine as a FAT32 client!

Cheers,
Bert