Re: [K12OSN] Up and running but need some advice

My lab has a dual 800 MHz PIII with a single IDE drive, and I can run 24 clients pretty quickly.

I do have 2GB of RAM though. If your hard drives are in a RAID configuration, that could slow them down. You might want to try using a single drive and running backups to the other every night. That way you don't have to wait for two writes every time something is written to the hard drive.

My guess, though, is that it's RAM. My lab was unusable with 1 GB of RAM.

Todd