[K12OSN] Adding Icons for Every User

I have installed a couple of educational games on the server but do not know
how to add an icon in the games menu for all the users rather than just my
personal desktop or root. I would like the entire student body to click the
menu button then games to find the icon link to the game under their
personal username. Basically, I want all the students desktop and start menu
to look the same as my desktop. Is that possible?

Using K12LTSP 3.0, RedHat 8, Gnome and KDE.

Thanks,
Jerome E.
LISD

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressees only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.