Re: [K12OSN] Price estimates

$97 for via epia mini-itx board, $5 for 32MB memory, $20.27 for
minitower case, $3 for the mouse and $10 for the keyboard. you can get
better deals on mice and keyboards, say $140 for the box. monitors: 15"
$70, 17" $109, or $199 for 15" flat panel. mobo from and case from
leadman.com, the rest from tigerdirect.com or surpluscomputersoutlet.com
julius