Re: [K12OSN] Why different IP addresses? .... was .... Re: Son of Re:[K12OSN] x86 thin ........

Hi Tom,

Lease time is based on the DHCP server clock, I think.

The default lease time is usually defined in seconds. From memory the
default lease time is something like 12 hours. Therefore the IP address
will be linked to the MAC address for 12 hours.

If that MAC address disconnects and then reconnects within 12 hours it
should get the same IP address back.

Cheers,
Bert