Re: [K12OSN] Price estimates

Julius,

Where is leadman.com... I was unable to find them! And I´m ery interessed in
find epia mini-itx.

I have LOTS of problems...  I live in Brazil and everything here cost almost
2 times  you get in USA!
So I have  a very close friend of mine going to USA next month and was
thinking about to ask him to bring 2 ou 3 of them ! I need to pay by credit
card or paypal ... and deliver to a hotel room in Orlando! Very hard to
find! All of them think it´s a fraud! But I stil have a few days before he
go so I´m trying to find some nice shop! :-))

Thanks by any help!

Jáder