Re: [K12OSN] Not getting the network boot

There is a good description of the theory of ltsp in chapter one of the ltsp
documentation. You might like to check it out.

http://www.ltsp.org/documentation/ltsp-3.0-4-en.html

I have been running a test on my home network. Once you get it working it is
really neat!

rick