[K12OSN] Yellow Dogs

Thinking about the last post concerning XDarwin, and Yellowdog...

Is it feasible to install yellowdog on an older macintosh, and during boot-up have it start a remote X session from the LTSP server? I know the speed when using XDarwin on OSX to do that is incredible, much faster than VNC...

I know there is a little blurb on ltsp.org about actually booting from the Mac, but getting a kernel from the LTSP box, etc etc -- but with a full install of yellowdog ON the mac, is it possible to have it boot "into X running a remote session to the LTSP box" ?

Boy would THAT be great for me... I'm willing to experiment, but wanted some more knowledgable opinions first. Thanks,
-Shawn