[K12OSN] s3 trio64v

The s3 trio 64v worked perfectly on my ltsp clients until I upgraded to redhat 8.0. I have tried everything but I can`t get these cards to work with 16 bit color. They only work with 256 colors now. I have set up the lts.conf withe the proper XF86_S3 server. Ragardles of what I do, this card will not work with 16 bit colors on the clients. (redhat 8.0). What to do? Any Suggestions?