Documentation Repository (Was: Re: [K12OSN] proposal template help)

How about a Wiki for documentation?

I am not well-versed on how they work really, but it seems like a
reasonably simple way to get a documentation repository going--and
constantly edited/corrected/updated as well.

I know the openMosix folks have one going, and this talk of a documentation
repository got me thinking of my recent foray into
http://www.wikipedia.org/

It seems like a viable solution considering the wealth of experience that
the folks on this list have to offer...  Question answered here on the
list, cut & paste into the Wiki, get everyone involved...

Am I making any sense?  LOL!

James Jensen