Re: [K12OSN] Printing

Thanks for posting this. I've got K12ltsp up and
running at home over the last week, and the past two
days have been working with printing.

Somewhere along the way, I've hosed samba/cups. I have
gone through your instructions you just posted, and
I'm getting the same error when I try to start cups
that I do when I try to start samba:

Starting cupsd [or smbd]: cupsd: error while loading
shared libraries: libcups.so.2: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

I've been scratching my head on this all day; there's
no libcups file in /usr/lib. Even fooled around with
trying to extract it out of the cups rpm; have
reinstalled/installed samba/cups a few times as
well...

Any help greatly appreciated.

Todd

BTW, I dug around some more for a PCI video card, and
found an S3Trio64+... popped it in and it works like a
charm! (this on the machine with an onboard S3Trio64+
that doesn't work!) LOL