[K12OSN] Removing RHN Notification applet for all users? / Package Managerout of sync.

Hello,

It's a great day here in central Florida. Way to go Bucks.

I just couldn't resist :)

Moving on:

I went to remove the rhn-applet rpm using the package manager but it was
not listed, also I noticed the package manager shows  0/35 installed in
the X Window System group.

This was an upgrade from 2.1 to 3.0 and it seems the upgrade left the
package manager out of sync. Can this be synchronized? Should I be
concerned or just use rpm from the CL?

TIA,
John