Re: [K12OSN] Linux at our school

There is also a Linux Terminal Server on the Knoppix disk.  It's listed under
the menu somewhere, or if you run '/etc/init.d/knoppix-terminalserver status'
it will popup a dialog box that allows you to configure it.  It seems pretty
straightforward.  I tried it, but unfortunately, it doesn't have support for
a 3c905 ethernet card on the client, which is what I had, so I couldn't fully
test it.  But they do list a ton of other cards.  But since it walks you
through most of the configuration, and then you just tell your client machine
to network boot (not all computers support this however) it shouldn't be too
difficult to investigate.

Petre