Re: [K12OSN] GNOME menu

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerome Edwards LISD" <edwardsj leonardisd org>
To: <k12osn redhat com>; <ltsp-discuss lists sourceforge net>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 8:44 PM
Subject: [K12OSN] GNOME menu

> Can anyone explain how to edit the GNOME menu items (i.e. add or remove
> icons in the games folder) for all workstations? Using K12LTSP / Redhat
8.0.

You should be able to edit the Gnome menu if you point your browser to
///:applications, but because of a bug this will not work in the latest
versiion of Gnome (Try it, and you will see what I mean). It is said that
this will be fixed in a newer version of Gnome. There is alternative
methods, which I don`t yet understand.

Kjetil