[K12OSN] Expansion of LTSP

The LTSP has been a success here and with the upcoming "expansions" of
our district our LTSP will be expanding as well. We have 60 terminals
now and will be adding at least 60 more. My current plan is to
restructure our current setup by purchasing two more servers, using one
to serve our home directories (while also providing samba services to
the rest of the district after the upcoming migration) and the other two
will be terminal servers that smbmount the home directories on our main
server. That is the current _idea_. Does anyone see any possible
complications caused by this setup? Would this be too much for one
server? Could there be issues I'm not seeing with people accessing their
folders on windows boxes and also using those same home shares with
ltsp? I can't think of any but I wanted to throw this out to the list so
you guys can help me knock it around a little bit. Thanks in advance.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, Arkansas 71742
(870) 352-2968

Linux...
"Find out what you've been missing while you've been rebooting Windows"

---