Re: [K12OSN] GNOME menu

Hi Jerome,

NOTE - The system I am describing is RH7.2 with K12LTSP (v2.0)

I did this by changing group ownership in the /etc/x11/applnk folder.
This seems to work for KDE.

By changing group permissions in /usr/share/gnome you may be able to do
this for Gnome.

It's been a long time since I did this though so the locations could be
wrong.

I noticed that the icons wouldn't show up in KDE if the person didn't
belong to that group.

Cheers,
Bert