Re: [K12OSN] Some positive feedback on Mini-ITX clients

Tony,
	I have over 80 of the mini-itx via 500 eden based terminals. Do 2
things: enable software cursor in lts.conf (if you don't. you'll see why)
and disconnect the case fan - not necessary. as to memory, if you have a
use for those 128MB sdrams, or can sell them, replace them with 32MB
sticks. video - should be no flicker at all. make sure you enter
horizontal and vertical sync frequencies in lts.conf. the onboard video
works just fine at 1280x1024, 16bit color. good luck, julius