[K12OSN] Samba PDC Server Requirements

I was asked to give a price quote for a private elementary school of about 150 students.
Here is the situation:
Lab with 25 NT4 workstations
150 Students
Very small possibility for a need to expand to serve other computers throughout the school

My Specifications:
500MHz Min possibly 1GHz or greater
128MB RAM min 256 preferred
4GB or greater system drive
9GB SCSI data storage
10/100 NIC into a 100MB switch with the other workstations

What is the average profile and home directory size for a primary school student? I would guess 10MB for the profile and 10MB for home at most.

I thought I would put this query to all of you, the most intelligent and creative bunch on the internet :)

Thanks,
Paul Vittorino