Re: [K12OSN] Expansion of LTSP

Good Luck and Congratulations on the upcoming expansion!

I haven't used Samba with LTSP, but I think Jim's recommendation of using
NFS to export the file systems from your file server is right on (for
the same reason he mentioned). I have used Samba between two Linux
boxes and it really isn't ideal IMO - esp. with multiple users. I think
that NFS would be a better move for the Linux end of things and then just
use Samba for the Windows clients.

Ed C.