RE: [K12OSN] Accelerated(or not) Reader

I would like to know about this also as it is the one thing that we HAVE to
have in our labs. No accelerated reader = no linux :(  I haven't tried it
out yet, but I sure hope it does work. That is the main thing that we have
to have running for widespread acceptance of K12LTSP in our district. I can
never sell the linux idea if we have to give up Accelerated Reader. That and
Star Reader has become a religion in our 3rd-8th grade program.

-Rick

P.S. Please, please, somebody tell me it works ;)