RE: [K12OSN] Accelerated(or not) Reader

It works....sort of.  :-/

We got a demo of Crossover Office from CodeWeavers and I set it up, but
what I found was that no matter what the permissions on my ALSDATA
directory for it to use it correctly it had to run as root.  Which means
you can only run one instance of it at a time.  That doesn't really work
for the lab aspects of LTSP IMO.  I think there have been other people
using it though and they might not have had these issues.

Brent