Re: [K12OSN] mozilla mail crash

I'm using K12LTSP 3.0.

I've run RH Update and still have the problem. I deleted my mail accounts, but
when I try to create a new one, I get the same hanging process -- CPU usage >90%
and ever increasing memory usage.

Any further thoughts would be greatly appreciated. It's not a production system
so I can reinstall if needed, although I've done that once and wound up in the
same situation.

FYI, the mail account in which the problems occurred was set up in Mozilla Mail
using IMAP to check an account on our SME (e-smith) server.

Robert