[K12OSN] .xsession-errors

Hi-
I just loaded k12 v.3.0 on my servers. And since then I keep getting
.xsession errors and my home dictory gets too full to do anything.I have
to look at all my users and find to one that is too full. It has been two
users who havn't even saved anything in their home dicrtories. I has
beened three times since yesterday. I have to go in and delete the user
before anything will work.
Does anyone have any ideas as to why this keeps happening or how I can
stop it?
Thanks-

Reba Bonney
IT Manager