Re: [K12OSN] squidguard question using K12LTSP3.0.0

Richard Ingalls wrote:

Squidguard is not blocking!  I can't figure out why! Can anyone help me,
please?

If my understanding is correct, squidguard is set up correctly out-of-the-box.

sorry to suggest the rediculously obvious, but have you set your browser to use squid, instead of direct ?

Also, remember squid in-itself will not stop your browsers talking to the Internet. You must take additional steps, firewalling-off the browsers and allowing squidguard. 8-/ I did see a workaround for this somewhere.

regards, Steve