[K12OSN] screensavers

I question whether a screensaver entitled "stonerview"
and a chemistry related one that features the molecular structure of
lysergic acid diethylanamide and tetrahydrocannabinol are exactly
appropriate for use in a k12 school.
If I put that on the desktop at my school I would be in big trouble.
Perhaps we should consider removing them from the next release.

I tried to install Debian Woody on one of my boxes.
After twelve hours of hang ups and head aches I grabbed my k12 3.0 CDs.
Installed and running in an hour, of course.

tony

http://www.School-Library.net
Read, Connect, Learn!
Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you yourchoice com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag