Re: [K12OSN] .xsession-errors

Dan Young wrote:

> BTW, I've had the .xsession-errors fill up a drive also. I'm currently
> deleting them freqently a la Eric's suggestion. I'll try and grab the
> fuser/ps output too.

What would happen if you did this?

ln -s /dev/null .xsession-errors

I'm thinking that would be pretty fast too, but I dunno if it'd cause
any problems.

jthomas bittware com  http://www.bittware.com          (703) 779-7770
The secret to enjoying your job is to have a hobby that's even worse
  - Calvin's Dad