[K12OSN] Hi!

Hi guys,

	I was on this list a while back, but I'm back and ready to roll!  I
have a small computer lab for senior citizens (http://scdd.tripod.com, I
need to update the website but that's how it looks now in general.)  I
just bought a little server from NovaPCs for about $300, AMD 1.2GHZ,
256MB ram, 30GB harddrive, and would like to run K12LTSP on it for say 4
pc's?  Pentium 166's with no OS installed and I think 16MB ram.  I'll
even order cd's rather than burn them because a) I have a budget for
these things and b) I want to support the project regardless of if it
works for me.  Does this sound feasible?  Should I try to beef up RAM
anywhere?  Where?  Thanks!

-Brandon