Re: [K12OSN] Hi!

Yeah.  I was thinking bumping up the server to like a gig if possible
(budget constraints) and hopefully 32-64 for each of the terminals, but
that's probably not possible unless I rape other machines.  We'll see.
I just got some really old machines donated that are too slow to really
use (P75's, for example) i might be able to take the ram off of those.
	thanks.

-brandon