Re: [K12OSN] Some positive feedback on Mini-ITX clients

Hi,

I couldn't find anything in the documentation explaining how to do this
within lts.conf. A previous message had explained
how to do this within XF86Config or XF86Config-4 as follows:

> Section "Device"
>     (whatever is there for the video card, add the next line)
>     Option "SWCursor"
>EndSection

Is this what you meant?
> Tony,
> 	I have over 80 of the mini-itx via 500 eden based terminals. Do 2
> things: enable software cursor in lts.conf (if you don't. you'll see why)
Thanks,
Tony
--
Tony O'Grady <tony praxsys net>