Re: [K12OSN] Hi!

Brandon Dorman wrote:

> Yeah.  I was thinking bumping up the server to like a gig if possible
> (budget constraints) and hopefully 32-64 for each of the terminals, but
> that's probably not possible unless I rape other machines.  We'll see.
> I just got some really old machines donated that are too slow to really
> use (P75's, for example) i might be able to take the ram off of those.
>         thanks.

You can surely take the RAM off of them, but you will certainly not be
able to use it in your new server.  Most modern PC's these days use DDR
or SDRAM and both of these come in a different form factor than did the
RAM of the early to mid 90's.

jthomas bittware com  http://www.bittware.com          (703) 779-7770
There's a fine line between clever and stupid