Re: [K12OSN] Some positive feedback on Mini-ITX clients

Hey, I think I managed to answer my own question!
I checked through etc/rc.setupx and found reference to the
'X_DEVICE_OPTION' entry for lts.conf. Added the line:

X_DEVICE_OPTION_01 = "SWCursor"

in the section for this client (rather than the default
section) and it seems to work - no cursor problem for a few
hours.

Quick question: I see no mention of this entry in the
on-line documentation. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Cheers,
Tony

--
Tony O'Grady <tony praxsys net>