[K12OSN] Boston area K12LTSP

I'm in the process of trying to convince my local school system to allow a pilot project for a K12LTSP system. To this end I'm trying to find a local reference either near my town (Carlisle, MA - just outside of Boston) or in the New England area. The school only uses Mac's now and is hesitant about introducing a new OS to support. At the same time I think it could really help as our school is ranked dead last in the state as far as technology is concerned.

TIA,
Sean Flynn