Re: [K12OSN] screensavers

Kyle Herbert wrote:

It is likely impossible to convince either the xscreensaver project or the
RedHat Linux distribution to remove screensavers that are inappropriate only
in a K12 setting as the majority of their audiences do not desire such a
limitation.

I share your conviction, but I am thinking we will be better off to simply remove the offending screensavers as part of the ltsp-initialize script.

Attempting to persuade the xscreensaver project people may be be percieved as criticism, and not taken lightly.

regards, Steve