From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of Brian Morrison
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 10:33 PM
To:
k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Website Communities

Are there any open source projects that have the same or similar features as http://www.myschoolonline.com.  I am looking to create a community of teachers website that they can post assignments, class projects, calendars and class news.

Brian Morrison

System Administrator

Washington Unified School District

---