RE: [K12OSN] Website Communities

I am working on MyPHPSchool version 2.0

We expect to start running it on the Mead High School Website(
http://mhe.mead.k12.wa.us/ (currently running MyPHPSchool version 1.xx))
within the next 2 weeks.

The GPL'ed source-forge release will be a couple days after that.

I will be sending out an e-mail to this list when I make the release.

> looking to create a community of teachers website that they can post
> assignments, class projects, calendars and class news.

All those features are at least partly implmented in the 2.0-development code,
and should all be in the 2.0-release.

-chip

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 22:58:32 -0600, Caleb Wagnon wrote